Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Military Green P-22 with the barrel combo. The local gun shop has not been able to find this color for the pistol. I would love to own one of this pistols but preferre the military green.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That model has been discontinued. You can get the parts to convert to camo green from Manfred Kaehny, he's on Ebay and he has all hard to get P-22 parts and accessories direct from Germany and his prices are resonable.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Who is telling you that it has been discontinued? I've seen them all over the place and they are still listed in the just recently released 2004 Walther USA catalog.

Perhaps you are thinking of the P22 camo, which was a multicolored camo looking P22.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your probably right. I saw that on Kaehny's website he had 3 camo green handgrips for sale at $20.00 each and he mentioned something about them being from a discontiued model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up the two bbl set in military green for $349 before tax here in CT.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The supplier called "Zanders" has the green. That's who my local dealer gets them from and he let me talk to them on the phone. They are the same price and in stock as of right now.
I don't know a web address or phone number though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts