Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! As what the title says, I'm Mike from the province of Cavite here in the philippines. I happened to own an old and modified Walther P.38. It was stored incorrectly that's why some of its parts acquired rust that i sanded off when i saw it. Im thinking, can i still trust this piece?

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Welcome aboard, Mike. Lots of places, including CDNN Sports, sell parts for the p.38, and especially for the post-war models. You might want to look into replacing what's bad before you try to pop off a few rounds. How about a photo or two -- that might help as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the late reply sir searcher 451. Our internet provider encountered some problem this past few days. Anyway, i took some pictures of my P.38,. How do i upload it on this site?

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Whoah: Someone did some serious tinkering after the fact on that old beauty. :) How about reposting this in the Classics section, where all of the P.38 fans will get a chance to take a look? You'll no doubt gather a few additional comments there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoah: Someone did some serious tinkering after the fact on that old beauty. :) How about reposting this in the Classics section, where all of the P.38 fans will get a chance to take a look? You'll no doubt gather a few additional comments there.

Ok, i will. thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts