Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think in the new underworld she will be using the p99 as well...Also seem like she was using the 40cal let me know what you think thanks...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the first movie in the other ground train it look like she was using a 40cal??? Also looks like she has some mods done like the Tac laser light setup???

·
Registered
29 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lhduce @ Jan. 09 2006,21:57)]In the first movie in the other ground train it look like she was using a 40cal??? Also looks like she has some mods done like the Tac laser light setup???
I think she's got a Laser Devices BA6 in Underworld.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Note the wheel on the BA6 on the gun in her left hand. Note the screw on the gun in her left hand next to the Walther logo and the trigger retention clips (not to mention that the rear sight is missing on the gun).

·
Registered
33 Posts
The pic that Uberschall posted is definantly a 40SW with a BA6. Looks like she uses both calibers. After watching the movie again, it is the same in the first movie. The part I always like from the first movie . . . full auto P99's!

As for switching calibers and the missing back sight, that's movie magic for ya.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has anyone seen a full auto 40cal in person...P99 thats is...??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its the 40cal i tell you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts