Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently came to own a French manufactured Walther PP Cal. .22. I'm needing some help in identifying the year of manufacture, and estimated value. I have enclosed photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I recently came to own a French manufactured Walther PP Cal. .22. I'm needing some help in identifying the year of manufacture, and estimated value. I have enclosed photos.
NavyFlyBoy,
That pistol is beautiful! It must have been in a sock drawer for the last 65+ years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NavyFlyBoy,
That pistol is beautiful! It must have been in a sock drawer for the last 65+ years.
Well, when I received it, it had been in the possession of the Nephew of Dick Casull. His nephew, a very close freind of mine, had inherited Dick's incredible firearm collection upon Dick's death. My wife and I were visiting my friend when we went to shoot a few items. This pistol was one of those we were shooting. Before we left the next day, my friend gifted me the pistol. It will be cherished in my family for many years. I was also privileged to view a small portion of Dick's amazing collection, including a few pristine Casull 454s.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, when I received it, it had been in the possession of the Nephew of Dick Casull. His nephew, a very close freind of mine, had inherited Dick's incredible firearm collection upon Dick's death. My wife and I were visiting my friend when we went to shoot a few items. This pistol was one of those we were shooting. Before we left the next day, my friend gifted me the pistol. It will be cherished in my family for many years. I was also privileged to view a small portion of Dick's amazing collection, including a few pristine Casull 454s.
Wow, what a terrific day and amazing gift. It is nice that you know it will remain in your family for many years too. In your second picture above, I thought your trigger had turned plum colored, but then I realized it was just your clothing reflection in the shiney trigger.😀

1 - 10 of 10 Posts