Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a 50 ends through the PP .32acp tonight. This thing is nails. I know many will think I’m nuts but it might become another option for me as a carry weapon. Even out to 15 yds it shoots tight groups. Anyone carry a .32? Any recommended ammo options for carry??

·
Registered
70 Posts
There are definitely better options out there for a carry gun, that being said I too carry my Manurhin. 32 pp quite often in a Bianchi shoulder rig. I typically use Fiocchi or Aguila ball. U want penetration. I also carry a browning baby in .25 acp sometime in the pocket of my sweat pants when grocery shopping. Find ball ammo that runs reliable in your gun. My shoulder rig allows me to carry 25rds of .32 ball. I'm comfortable with that.

·
Super Moderator
7,683 Posts
Concur that there are better options for carry, but I'm a .32 junkie. They are just so damned pleasant to shoot.
And do stick with ball. Nothing will turn a .32 into a death ray.
Moon

·
Registered
51 Posts
I carry a ppk in .32 and use GECO made Ammunition. My work has a list if approved off duty carry guns and the PP and PPK are on the list ! I’m just glad they are because the only pistol I have newer than 1955 is my issued one lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.