Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this?

Walther even lists it on their site for "Aftermarket Support"- so I'd hope someone there actually tried it.

Like to hear from anyone here who has.
I usually carry with the flush 6 for concealment, and an 8 for 2nd mag. Nice to make that a 9.
Apparently this kit will also work on the 7 round to make it an 8.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
This came up a few years ago. I just don't see the need for it to add just one round. And with what's out today it really isn't doing much in comparison.

Reactions: Holzauge

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I installed magGuts on my 6-round magazines and they have worked very well. I like 7-rounds in my mag better than 6. One thing I noticed when I first used them was that my pps would lock open on the last round. However, after that they haven't done that since. They have continued to run flawlessly and only lock open after the mag is empty. I like them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My take on it was that you're paying a lot of money for just adding one round. To me, it never seemed like a good value. Will that extra round make a critical difference in any extended gun fight you have with the bad guys? If your concern is running out of ammo, you're already doing what I'd consider as the best solution, carrying an extra mag. Your money, though.;)

Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts