Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to pick up http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=207067 32 round mag for my P99c. I realize that this probably isn't the most reliable mag but for the range it should be fine. Will this mag, and any other mag designed for the full size P99 fit my compact?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yes, it will just hang below the grip. You might want to watch for "over insertion" as well. Most likely that mag may have a stop intended for a full size P99.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
+1 for being able to use P99 mags on P99c

I did try a fullsized one in my P99c... though I don't use it anymore even at the range.... I use my P99c with flat floorplates and tuck my pinky underneith.... this way I don't pick up bad habbits or the feel for something that won't be there if I carry and need to use the P99c
but then I also got plenty of mags that I load for my P99c before i go to the range

·
Registered
35 Posts
I mentioned this on another thread, but at SHOT Show, the good folks at Mec Gar displayed a 20 round 9mm magazine for the P99 with a polymer overtravel stop. I failed to ask when they would be available, but when they do I plan on buying a bunch of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts