Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the 18 round mags coming available now? Still having trouble finding them.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Locked and Loaded is good to go bought from them before.
Battlehawk Armory's price is fubar. It can't be that price. ;)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
This guy also has a pair for sale on 1911addicts:

·
Super Moderator
14,794 Posts
I started making a list of the ones I've purchased from before, with good results, but I got tired of typing.

I'll just list the ones I'm not familiar with.
BlackHawk

·
Registered
64 Posts
I’ve ordered from Battle Hawk before. Got what I ordered but I think they are probably a drop shipper too.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I started making a list of the ones I've purchased from before, with good results, but I got tired of typing.

I'll just list the ones I'm not familiar with.
BlackHawk
I meant Battlehawk, and yes direct shipper usually from RSR.

·
Registered
1 Posts

134 in stock, a stand-up outfit. I've bought two from them, had them in less than a week with USPS shipping from Arkansas to Florida
Agreed, did right by me!

Rectangle Font Auto part Automotive exterior Transparency

They had 204 when I ordered, clearly they have less now. I would have posted sooner, but I wanted them in hand before sharing. Work like a charm, and cone with the upgraded followers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just ordered three full size PDP magazines from Rooftop Defense in Arkansas. They have them in stock and ready to ship immediately. Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently took advantage of the Walther offer to upgrade the springs and followers in the two mags that came with my PDP. When I search for additional magazines, is this something I should be concerned about?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have PDP 5" Compact. How do you like yours? ( cant help on the mags, I live in NJ, 10 round limit)
I have the full size 4.5” and so far I really like it. I’m fairly new to firearms and wanted something for home defense and range shooting. I doubt that I will ever carry so that’s why I went with the full size. I’m currently looking to get a green dot optic. 😀

·
Registered
101 Posts
The nice thing about the 5 inch PDPs is that they are light enough to carry if one should choose to. That goes for all the models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the full size 4.5” and so far I really like it. I’m fairly new to firearms and wanted something for home defense and range shooting. I doubt that I will ever carry so that’s why I went with the full size. I’m currently looking to get a green dot optic. 😀
I have the optic, and Walther sent the plate in 4 days after I talked to customer service. I wanted to learn how to shoot it before I dotted it.

·
Registered
Walther PDP Full-Size 4.5" Mods: Ameriglo Protector sights, Overwatch TAC trigger, 48N tungsten RSA
94 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts