Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just bought a P-1 for my wife and I am looking for extra magazines for it. Looked on Ebay, out of their mind, searched the internet, it was hit and miss. I found one place for around $15.95 each, but couldn't locate it again. I want to have several to utilize range more efficiently. What have you found? Any aftermarket finds?

Thanks,

·
Registered
64 Posts
Keepshooting.com has them for 15.95, I also saw them on Ebay.com for 7.60. CDNNinvestments.com had factory new ones for 29.99. You can also find them for sale at the P38forums.com. its a good site for P1 & P38 info. I have a P1 that I take to the range with my p99 .40, Its a lotta fun to shoot and is as accurate as my p99, Its a different animal than the p99 and i think thats why its so much fun to shoot with the modern p99. Prices will never be lower for a good p1 or p38, They have started going up over the last year and when they are all gone, there gone. If you enjoy Walthers, there s no reason not to have one for $250.00 you get a high quality, German made 9mm. The pre war p38's are already more than I can afford.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found Them on Ebay !!

After I posted this, I searched again on Ebay, typed it different and found a lot more. Ended up buying a pair @ $15.00 ea. plus $3.00 shipping. So, now there are four clips for her to play with.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Another great spot for all sorts of parts for Walthers of all sorts:

www.e-gunparts.com

They have good prices on a wide variety of original parts, including grips, holsters, barrels, magazines, you name it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts