Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has tried to persuade any manufactuers to make a magazine sleeve that would extend the grip when you use a full size mag in the compact gun. I'd buy a few.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The closest is the A&G Mag Spacers for Springfield XD. The width of the XD mags is very close to P99c mags, at first glance it will need to modify a little .... kind of trial and error attempt, I haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Approx half year ago, I had contacted a company called Freed Designs inc, state of WA sticks in my mind as a location for them, because I saw a similar product they made for a different pistol, and asked them if they made that sleeve/grip extender for the P99C. The person I talked to stated that they currently did not but they were considering it as a possibility for 2006.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don't have a compact, but plucked this out of the Google cache for those wanting to chase it:

"For more information about Freed Designs and their full range of product design and development services contact Freed Designs, Inc. 15016 59th Place NE, Kenmore, WA 98028, Phone 425-481-6079."

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
once more Mambro went the extra mile

Thanks man,,,,, I am not looking for them ... but I just find it great how you always go the extra mile....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts