Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a magazine loader to push that button down on the older PPK/S .22 pistols? My mags wear me out after a few mags worth!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found one from Range Tray on eBay; works pretty good. Cheap too, like $10 bucks.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I use an Uplula 22UpLULA loader fitted with their 1911A1 aligner insert. This combination works well on the .22 LR magazines for both the PP/PPK and P38.

·
Registered
639 Posts
My Ruger LCPII .22 came with a very simple plastic magazine loader. The main reason it does is that tips of the mag are very shart. As a plus, I can use the one loader for my LCPII .22, LCPII .380, Walther PPK/S in .22. I tried it on my S&W PPK .380 it won’t slide well on the mag. In all cases I can hold the magazine with loader in my left hand working the loader with my finger tips while feeding with my right.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Ruger LCPII .22 came with a very simple plastic magazine loader. The main reason it does is that tips of the mag are very shart. As a plus, I can use the one loader for my LCPII .22, LCPII .380, Walther PPK/S in .22. I tried it on my S&W PPK .380 it won’t slide well on the mag. In all cases I can hold the magazine with loader in my left hand working the loader with my finger tips while feeding with my right.
LOL, I just noticed this 2 week ago at the range, and only because I happen to be bring just these two (LCP22 and F/S PPK380). FWIW, I noticed that the mag loader hangs up only when loading the first round (ie, pushing directly against the follower), but works perfectly for the rest of the rounds. So I hand-load the first round, and use the loader of the rest. Aren’t the magazines the same for all PPK versions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts