Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for a magazine loader for the CCP M2 380. I have a maglula for a Colt Pocketlite Mustang 380, which has too small of an opening to accept the Walther CCP 380 magazine. Thought about trying a 9mm.
Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I use the same Maglula for all my single and double-stack 9s and 380s...works well...

I think I actually bought it online for about 10 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use the same Maglula for all my single and double-stack 9s and 380s...works well...

I think I actually bought it online for about 10 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great info. I will buy one for the CCP 9mm. Thank you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dug this out this morning....it doesn't say "Maglula" on it but it is basically the same thing...it does say it's for 9 mm to 45 ACP...and works for my Sig P250 380 ACP and SCCY CPX-3 (both double stack) but also my M&P Bodyguard 380 ACP as well.

JJ

Attachments

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
You'll be very happy with it. I love mine. Six mags can be loaded with that thing int he time it took me to do 3 or 4 with the Pain in the Thumb Method.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll be very happy with it. I love mine. Six mags can be loaded with that thing int he time it took me to do 3 or 4 with the Pain in the Thumb Method.
Thank you. The regular Magula for 9 mm and larger works perfect for 380 too in my CCP M2 magazines. I appreciate the advice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you don't want to spend 25+ dollars for one of the more mechanical speed loaders, there are some 3d printed/injection molded cheaper ones all over amazon prime with free shipping.

Even though it says double stack, I went with the one above and it does just fine for my CCP .380.

I shoot at the state game lands here in Pennsylvania, which puts a 6 round cap on magazines so I am using it frequently at the range and it has done its job for only 10 bucks.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Or on the other end of the spectrum, you could get one of those table top 3-D printers from Prusa at about $700ish and crank out a bunch of them for yourself and all of us...

:ROFLMAO::p

I work all day with 3-D printed parts the students dream up and print, and then want finish machined or modified. If they work they work, but I think I will stick with the UpLula/MagLula line. Sometimes 3-D printing, unless with near solid infill, is just not what people think it is.

I am sure those ones you found work, as the market would determine. But printing is not my cup of crayons. I have made a few gimmicky little nicknacks with them, but anything I want to handle load or use, either injection molded or made out of metal. My 2 cents.

Just too many instances of having to make things out of metal or bar stock after they were attempted out of printing and failed miserably.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I work all day with 3-D printed parts the students dream up and print, and then want finish machined or modified. If they work they work, but I think I will stick with the UpLula/MagLula line. Sometimes 3-D printing, unless with near solid infill, is just not what people think it is.

I am sure those ones you found work, as the market would determine. But printing is not my cup of crayons. I have made a few gimmicky little nicknacks with them, but anything I want to handle load or use, either injection molded or made out of metal. My 2 cents.

Just too many instances of having to make things out of metal or bar stock after they were attempted out of printing and failed miserably.
For what it's worth, the one I linked to and use is not 3d printed, rather injection molded. There are other 3d printed ones on amazon so perhaps I should have been more clear.

I get what you're saying though. The lula's do perform better, but I would hope they do since you're paying 100 to 200 percent more for the it vs a plastic mold, unless you can snag one on sale. The target audience for my contribution to this thread was other cheap jagoffs like myself.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
That, sir, was a golden reply!!! Thank you for that last line. I get what you’re saying, though. Why spend x when you can get what you want for y.

I am of the other end of the spectrum, guns are something I do NOT go low on. If the thing I know will be reliable and work costs that bit more than the lesser priced option, it is a one time expense and it will never let me down and that is worth its weight in gold to me. Instead of paying for the lesser priced one, finding out it is not what I want and then buying the one I actually wanted. Then I am out both.

But I digress, thank you for adding your contribution. I see you are a recent addition to the forum. Welcome, hope you find this place to be as handy and informative as I have over the years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts