Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sort of mag pouches do you use and where do you get them?

I am looking for double mag holders for my .40

I am using a Fobus holster.

I want to use it for IDPA and IPSC Production Div

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is my leather magpouch (double) with matching holster for P99.Brand is not well known but it functions like any other high end holster/pouch. It's made in the USA.
Bought this one at Nashe Gunstore Phils..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine is P99 9mm. but it also fits my Jericho & CZ double stack .40 Cal. mags. I forgot to mention , the pouch/holster brand is "Rawil". Sounds like an Indian product but who cares , the leather is good & functions just the same.The product is also pistol friendly , made out of leather it doesn't scratch the finish as fast as say Fobus (plastic). Bought it for around US$100 (equivalent ;mag & holster set). The belt is from Safariland.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think almost all double stack 9mm/40 cal mags are universal in mag holder fit. Big exception is Glock mags.

I HIGHLY recommend G-Code. Got mine from Gunners alley. Holds 2 mags, the front mag is at a slight cant making it easier to get to, and making the 2 mags separate far enough (for me).

HTH, and good luck shootin in the sports!

-Kenneth

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you like your Fobus holster, they've got mag carriers too... they list them on their site with the P99 holster. You could call/e-mail to check and see if they work with the P99 mags...

Fobus P99 stuff...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use Blade-Tech's pouches.  Good spacing, good retention (adjustable), and the "tek-lok" snap goes on and off without removing your belt.  Choice of colours, adjusts for different belt widths.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts