Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can pick up a flat metal base plate for a PPK/S mag? I'm not fond of the plastic finger extension base plate that came with the mag.

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you find what you're lookng for, I would be willing to buy your finger rest floor plate if it's from the Interarms era.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Does anyone know where I can pick up a flat metal base plate for a PPK/S mag? I'm not fond of the plastic finger extension base plate that came with the mag.
Check with Tom Heller, the Lugerdoc. His email is [email protected]. He frequents the P38-PP Forum and specializes in all sorts of parts for German guns. He's also a good guy to deal with.

You also might want to check the Numrich gun parts site and look under the Walther heading. Here's a link:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=271

Then again, it might be cheaper to buy a mag without the finger rest (the Mecgar mags that CDNN carries are superb and not terribly expensive), especially if you sell in turn the mag you don't like. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the same problem so awhile back I called Mec-Gar. They were kind enough to send a nickel or stainless one for my S&W and a blued one for my German .22.
They were gratis and both fit my magazines. They even threw in the little plates that fit above the floor plates. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts