Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum I have a Walther PP I have search the internet but haven't seen one quit like this one any help would be appreciated, thanks

IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've got a PPK that is marked like yours, "Made in West Germany." If you look at the barrel at the ejection port, you will likely see the year it was made. Mine was 68, just beating the GCA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a PPK that is marked like yours, "Made in West Germany." If you look at the barrel at the ejection port, you will likely see the year it was made. Mine was 68, just beating the GCA.

This one is marked 66

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Correct: The PP chambered in 9mm kurz was proofed in 1966 (66) by Ulm proof house (antler). Seems to be an export version because of the 'Made in West Germany'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct: The PP chambered in 9mm kurz was proofed in 1966 (66) by Ulm proof house (antler). Seems to be an export version because of the 'Made in West Germany'.
You are a lot more knowledgable than me but I read on the internet the one's that where exported said "Made in Germany"? without have West in it I don't know just what i read, thanks

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Normally between 1949-1989 the marking was 'Made in West Germany'. But I know about 'Made in Germany', 'Made in W-Germany' or 'Made in West Germany'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts