Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
PPS M2
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an M2 LE model. As y'all know, it came with three magazines—6, 7 and 8 round-ers.

My question is: the 6 round mag 5+1, or is it 6+1?

The same for the 7 and 8 round mags. Can an additional round be added to the mag once a round is in the chamber?

·
Super Moderator
14,881 Posts
Typically, a magazine simply holds the amount of rounds its advertised to hold. If its a 7 round mag, you can top off the mag with 7 rounds, insert the mag into the gun, rack the slide to chamber a round, drop the mag, insert one more round in the mag...topping it off at 7 again. Insert the mag back into the gun and your got 7 + 1. That'll work with any mag or capacity. top off the mag, chamber a round, top off the mag again and insert.

·
Registered
778 Posts
"To place a parts order contact us via phone at 479-242-8500 ext 7. Mon-Fri
8am-5pm CST. I will attach a parts schematic so you can give them the part
number you are looking for.

Thank you and good shooting,

Gun Tech
Walther Arms, Inc.
7700 Chad Colley Blvd, Fort Smith, AR 72916
www.WaltherArms.com"

Tell them what you want to do and ask them which parts do you need, e.g., "I want to change my PPS M2 6-round magazine into an 8-rounder". Or whatever....

Btw, micahgartman. I would suggest that you might want to consider taklng a gun safety/handling course.

Fwiw, I liked the PPS M2 LE so much that I gifted it to my son.

·
Registered
PPS M2
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I honestly appreciate your concern. I have taken several gun safety courses and have a Texas concealed handgun license.

I admit that I'm not a seasoned veteran with handguns—my core experience is with the AK rifle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts