Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Sportsman's Warehouse to see if they had any deals on ammo that I wanted....
I needed a 1000 rounds for a pistol class that I am going to take....
$47 for 250 rounds of 115gr Magtech FMJ wasn't too bad... came to $201 out the door for a 1000....
I know I could have done a bit better... but I didn't have to worry about ammo not being at the door when I needed it to, plus I got a huge bonus.....
P99 mag prices have increased by about $12 per mag.... and I got 3 mags for $25 each instead of the marked $37.... so it was a good day....:D

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do....
it's at the end of the month... and I hope to take my laptop so I can do updates....

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's at Frontsight which is about 1 hour outside of Vegas...
so it will be a 8 hour drive for me....
I need some time away from the kids and everything else ... and what better way to do it.... :D

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, but I refuse to shop at Wallyworld.....
I checked Ammoman... and the first pick there was the 124gr Speer Lawman @ $199 for 1000 shipped (my P99 shoots better with 124gr)..... but since I liked Magtech ammo too, I just picked that... and like I said I got 3 mags at a $12 discount each

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I refuse to shop Wallyworld to support local smal businesses
Besides I have no need to go to Wallyworld... I live on a Airforce Base and have most everything I need on Base.......
when I go shooting any other time I buy my ammo at the range.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.