Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Mid-2003 has come and gone (as their 2003 catalog indicates it's availability), so I emailed Walther America with that very question and I'm waiting on a response

Regards,
James

·
Registered
58 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (extremist @ Aug. 25 2003,12:32)]so I emailed Walther America
What is their address? I have a P22 that continously jambs, FTF etc. I have tried different mags and various ammo. Same ammo, same mag shoots fine in a P22 limited edition.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
That would be: [email protected]

However, I would suggest calling their customer service department: 800-372-6454

Regards,
James

·
Registered
178 Posts
James:

If and when you do find out more info on the P22 military....be sure to let us know. I've been drooling for one since my 03 Walther catalog arrived months ago.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
No offense Kaehny, but for those of us in the USA, that is not an option. Finding a FFL dealer that will deal with the hastle of a FORM 6 import form and the time involved in waiting for it to clear customs and the 4-6 weeks it takes to arrive from you in Germany, doesn't make it very attractive. Not to mention the FORM 4 submission and wait of 4-6 months on the suppressor

(L1) May a licensed dealer who does not have an importer's license make an occasional importation? [Back]

Yes. A licensee may make an occasional importation of a firearm for a nonlicensee or for the licensee's personal use (not for resale). The licensee must first submit an ATF Form 6, Part I to the Imports Branch for approval. The licensee may then present the approved Form 6 and completed ATF Form 6A to the U. S. Customs Service. Contact the Bureau of ATF, Imports Branch, Washington, DC 20226, (202) 927-8320 for forms.

If you've set up some relationship with a USA Dealer to import your stuff directly, please let us know. Otherwise, I would prefer that you mark your posts "For Europe only". All of your posts for suppressors, frames (consider the "firearm" in the USA) and other items on GunBroker should come with the caveat that "ATF FORM 6 REQUIRED for importation of these parts, as well as a FORM 3 for Class 3 dealers for suppressor parts".

Everyone see: ATF Firearms FAQ

Regards,
James

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased the P22 shorty model from Wholesale Hunter for $204 + shipping (no tax). At that price I couldn't pass it up. Now I have the little brother to my P99 .40

1 - 11 of 11 Posts