Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Everyone knows the ppqm2 is a great pistol. I took advantage of the new promotion and won’t be giving it back. Today was the first time at the range with the new gun. My only problem is with my thumb knuckle..it’s hitting or slapping it during recoil.... do I need to change grip or try different blackstrap. I never had this problem with my Sig but I’m a noob to Walther (happy noob:) ) Appreciate your help. F866C2C5-C2BE-41DF-9692-299A542E45B5.jpg

·
Registered
465 Posts
Did you try the LG. backstrap? I shoot a P99c w/ the small backstrap and thought I'd use the same w/ my PPQ...then experienced thumb knuckle issue....tried the LG. and it was resolved. I have med. sized hands w/ thumbs fwd grip. Good luck

·
Registered
286 Posts
I second the Large Backstrap opinion. It will change how your hand engages the pistol and will likely keep your knuckle from taking a beating.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Beware PPQs are like weeds,once they take root they will take over the whole collection. SIGs have always been my pistol of choice but not anymore. At one time I had 6 SIGs and no Walthers. Now I have 2 SIGs and 3 PPQs, I won’t replace the last 2 SIGs for sentimental reasons.

The “Q” rules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts