Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the allen screw that holds the top part of the stabilizer assembly (mock compensator) in place.

Does anyone know the size of this? I want to be able to go to Home Depot and buy this rather than waiting for Walther to send it to me.

Also, mailing cost would far exceede the cost of the part.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Don't know for sure. Take the part with you and try several until you find one. I doubt anyone at the store will even know what it is.

·
Registered
964 Posts
jepmep,

Sorry but I do not have the measurements. I know that it is in European (metric) size.

Some time ago a lady friend came to me asking my help. She had lost the worm (or set) screw from her P22 Target.

I took off the one from my P22 Target and went to a hardware store with the original in-hand to look for a replacement.

The attendants looked in the smallest size available and came up with one, in black, but it was not pointy. I got it for next to nothing. Off to the P22 and it worked just fine, despite not being pointy but flat where it met the bbl sleeve. The comp stayed put and the P22 shot accurately, as before.

So, even if you cannot (at first) locate the exact shape of this worm screw, don't despair. Take the comp out and with the barrel sleeve in place see which replacement set screw will fit. Then, you are done until you find the correct part from Walther or elsewhere.

Good luck.

Crete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts