Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've caught the suppressor bug. Expensive little habit. PPQ . 45 is my DC. (I also carry a 10mm 1911 when I'm in deep bear country) Having trouble finding a threaded barrel in stock for less than $200. Walther barrels are on extended backorder. Suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Beveled magwell PPQ . 45.

Taylor and Walther don't make one for the PPQ .45. I'd rather not modify my pistol by modding the factory magwell. I've been quoted $200 for a custom one, better spent on my new suppressor addiction. Suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've caught the suppressor bug. Expensive little habit. PPQ . 45 is my DC. (I also carry a 10mm 1911 when I'm in deep bear country) Having trouble finding a threaded barrel in stock for less than $200. Walther barrels are on extended backorder. Suggestions? Thanks!
I have a Q45 suppressor ready model.
You're gonna be hard pressed to find the barrel for less than $200, thats why I bought the suppressor ready model from the jump. ;)

Gun.deals.com is your friend brother.
If you type in the Walther part number 282674710 in the search column it will give you a load of vendors who have the barrel in stock. A few of them have it under two bills as well.

If I wanted to get a hand fit threaded barrel for my q5 match it would be like 400 dollars
Last week I installed a suppressor barrel for my 5" M1 PPQ from Jarvis. It's the same barrel if you wanted to suppress your Q5. I opted for hand fitted barrel and did it myself. It wasn't very hard just takes a little patience. The hood of the barrel is the only thing you file down with a sharpening stone.
Since I fitted the barrel myself it was only $286 shipped.
Just throwing it out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.