Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have the Walther ppq m2 .45 and love it, but it’s a bit bulky for conceal in these warmer days, so Looking for something a bit smaller.

I think I’ve narrowed it down to the ppq sc and the ccp m2, and the pps m2 what do you guys recommend as a solid conceal setup with less weight/bulk compared to my current?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
The pps m2 is awesome! I love mine and it has never given me any problems. It's very accurate, comfortable, and a flat shooter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sooooo don’t be mad guys but I got a g43x cause I found one new for under 600 lol.

I think I’m going to get the ppqsc next but for now I’m actually pretty happy. My first glock but it’s not bad, and for the size with the 15rnd mag I’m happy.
Still love my Walthers tho!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
On a Walther forum. Pure magic, and gigantic brass clangers... Hahah. Glad you found what suits you. I have to toss my hat in with the PPS M1/Classic crowd. Flappy paddle mag release and slim lines do it for me. And she goes bang every time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a Walther forum. Pure magic, and gigantic brass clangers... Hahah. Glad you found what suits you. I have to toss my hat in with the PPS M1/Classic crowd. Flappy paddle mag release and slim lines do it for me. And she goes bang every time.
I actually got to get my hands on a pps yesterday and loved it, so now I gotta try to get my panda on the ppq sc and see what I like best cause I certainly want to get another setup for the rotation lol.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Words and talk are cheap, but pistols, sadly sometimes aren't. I could gladly spend your money for you and tell you to just get both. I can sing the praises of the PPS all day, but I have not yet had the chance to fondle a PPQ at the range. Drooled over one at the LGS, a steel frame Q5 and I was a fan. But didn't get the chance to shoot it. One of the tag lines from my favorite podcast is "Try the Walther".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts