Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need suggestions on an IWB holster that is comfy but accessible to draw. I plan to carry on the back, and it should cover the gun so it won't make contact with my skin which could make hard to draw

·
Registered
310 Posts
My C-T.A.C. came this afternoon -- less than 48 hours after I ordered it!

I'm wearing it now. It's well-made, very comfortable. The retention is excellent -- just the right amount to hold it secure and very easy to draw.

I'm having a little bit of a problem with printing...but that's just because my love handles are in the way. I guess that gives me a better incentive to lose them! So far, I'm very impressed!

Jim

·
Registered
160 Posts
Be careful. The 2004 and newer models are wider than 03 and before.

I just got my new 04 P99 and Comptac c.t.a.c holster and guess what...it doesn't fit right. Is it ok for the slide to be so tight to the holster and will the slide get scratched by the kydex being so tight? Navy87guy, what year is your P99?

·
Registered
11 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (onebigcubano @ May 11 2005,8:09)]Be careful.  The 2004 and newer models are wider than 03 and before.

I just got my new 04 P99 and Comptac c.t.a.c holster and guess what...it doesn't fit right.  Is it ok for the slide to be so tight to the holster and will the slide get scratched by the kydex being so tight?  Navy87guy, what year is your P99?
I am looking of a nice IWB holster for my p99. If you are interested in parting with yours, let me know (mines pre-04)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone tried the "Tail Gunner" from High Noon Holsters.... I been thinking of getting one but was looking for any feedback..

SpamDog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts