Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The problem I'am having is the only prof markings I can find are a crown with the word stetinne stamped on the barrel and the crown on the slide next to S/N 428535 same S/N on frame with prof of a crown over a shield with a flower in the center ( right side of frame). The left side of slide has the normal Manurhin Walther pp markings.On the front strap under the trigger is number JW2415. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
496 Posts
The problem I'am having is the only prof markings I can find are a crown with the word stetinne stamped on the barrel and the crown on the slide next to S/N 428535 same S/N on frame with prof of a crown over a shield with a flower in the center ( right side of frame). The left side of slide has the normal Manurhin Walther pp markings.On the front strap under the trigger is number JW2415. Any help would be appreciated.
That's St. Etienne, where the main French proofhouse is located.

It's an Austrian ex-police pistol from the 1970s.

JW = Justizwache, the Austrian Federal correctional service.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
My Manurhin PP Serial is in the 39,000 range. It was dated to 69/70. Mine also has a JW Stamp on the Front Strap of 2127. It is one sweet shooting little pistol. Enjoy!
:D

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Probably made in 1971/1972.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts