Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an AC coded OD 9mm P99 that I bought in May of last year. It has the S&W import marks on it.

Before that I had a KG datecode black P99 with the real roll markings.

I have everything that the OD pistol came with plus the oak backstrap. There is slight wear at the lower front corner flats of the slide and slight wear on the upper angles forward of the ejection port. There is also some superficial marks on the extreme forward part of the frame directly in front of the accessory rails. All of this wear is from holstering.

#5 front sight is installed and is spot on at 25 yards. It has about 1K rounds though it and the trigger is mighty slick. It's a very nice P99. SN 053235

I want to trade this OD P99 for a KG or KI datecode black P99 with real roll marks and the Interarms import mark. If you are interested, PM me or send me an e-mail. We'll keep our own magazines if anyone would like to trade.

I'm not as fond of green as I am black, and I want the roll marks on the slide. I don't care for the laser engraving.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll trade my KI date code, black, roll-marked, old-style trigger, Interarms-stamped p99 for the Walther in your icon.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'd have to pony up three or four used P99's for that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts