Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you have your PPS and PK-380, you can't really shoot it at a regular IDPA match, it's not competitive. But you carry it, and would like to practice more realistic scenerios carrying your regular carry or backup gun. Well we are hosting the FIRST Sanctioned BUG match after the FIRST BUG Nationals and want you to come out if you are in the OK/TX/LA area.

See our announcement here:

Why all CHL carriers and new defensive handgun shooters should shoot our BUG event

It's the don't miss match in December.

James

Reactions: searcher451

·
Registered
893 Posts
This looks like a an awesomely fun event!

Wish we had some more matches of this style up my way! Pic's and video afterwards I hope!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I shot the BUG nationals, and had fun overall. Shooting a match where every string is limited to five shots gets old after a while, but mostly they did a good job in designing stages and managing things. Staff had a friendly attitude by a large margin, and with one exception the flow of shooters was well regulated.

That said, I am looking forward to the Winter nationals with much more anticipation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Date for Sanctioned Bug Match - March 15

BUG MATCH Part II Is on. Our original date got frozen out by "Wintergeddon", but we are on again and you can register here:

Choose a Match

New date is March 15 and should be a nice weekend ;)

James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts