Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good slide milling resource to install a HoloSun HS507k on a PPS M2. Please reply if you know of a good resource for doing this specific work.

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark at L&M Precision GunWorks. L&M Precision GunWorks – Where Precision is an attitude, not just a word He's milled 4 slides for me....excellent work.

He even cerakotes the milled area to match the slide....in this case FDE.
Thanks! .. I have been in conversation with Mark already to see if he would do mount a HoloSun HS507K sight and how much that might cost. Mark already deals with HS507C sights, which uses his RMR adapter, but the HS507K ("K" model) is NOT like the RMR, it actually mounts like the SHEILD RMSc and is pretty close to the same dimensions. After doing a little bit of research and back and forth emails, we have determined that Mark can probably mount the HoloSun HS507K the same as he does for a SHIELD RMSc.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The 407/507k apparently have a slight difference in footprint in comparison to the rmsc. I am potentially interested in putting one of these on my pps rmsc slide. It seems like the recoil lugs have to be shortened based on the comments from a holosun rep at shot. He specifically mentioned the pps rmsc.
He goes into it between 3:30 -4:00 or so

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
L&M. Did a great job!

·
Registered
55 Posts
JDexter had CHWPS mill his for the 407K. I don’t know the specifics beyond it was done..very well by looks of the photo. I will definitely get this done to mine when the 407K’s are shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts