Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a backpack holster for my PPQ M2 .45. I like Alien Gear's "Shape Shift" concept but they do not make anything for the .45. They only list the 9mm and the .40. Im reaching out to the Walther community for any ideas?

·
Registered
705 Posts
When you say backpack holster are you looking for something to attach to molle?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. I apologize for the delay. I’m not looking to carry Molle. I am looking for something to go on my hiking backpack front shoulder strap. Preferably something that wraps around or pinches the strap.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't have any suggestions for you in terms of the front shoulder strap. Not sure why you'd want to do that with a gun the size of the PPQ 45 anyway, but be that as it may. Have you considered the Kit Bags by Hill People Gear? A kit bag would provide a stable platform to carry the gun and some other essentials while being readily available on your hike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the suggestions. After conacting Alien Gear about this I was told that if enough people requested a .45 Shape Shift shell, then they would look at setting their dies for one. I am looking into your suggestions now.

Note for TARFU: Good question. The reason for a .45 is stopping power. It isnt for the two legged kind either. Where I back pack there are a lot of bear. Ive seen video of bear being shot with a 9mm and not stopping. The bear actually got to the people while being shot. Ive also see what a .45 does as well. Bear stopped. Im just hedging my bet!! BTW I am looking into the kit bags as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts