Walther Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
If you buy it, you MUST find one of the now-out-of-production Umarex PPS M1 bb pistols. They are too cool, and a great in-house practice tool.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I misunderstood. I saw that you offered less than they wanted, and didn't realize that you had totally completed the deal.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I misunderstood. I saw that you offered less than they wanted, and didn't realize that you had totally completed the deal.
No problem. Thanks. The one thing that bugs me a bit is the trigger safety- it’s a tad irritating. Can’t wait to shoot this.

·
Premium Member
13,480 Posts
I'm not fond of the center (drop safety blade) either and much prefer the P99 trigger design/feel with NO center blade.

Keep this in mind, you'll only whine about the center (drop safety blade) while practicing....shooting paper, coke cans, etc. you'll NEVER notice it if you have to use your gun in a SHTF situation.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Would be nice if there was a stack and half sized pistol with the capacity of the P365, the size of the PPS M1 and the action of the P99...

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Goes with my P99s.
How do you like the Olight? I'm asking because I have several (three) of their flashlights and I like them, a lot. Durable, reliable, and affordable. I'm curious if their weapon lights are similar...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Goes with my P99s.
How do you like the Olight? I'm asking because I have several (three) of their flashlights and I like them, a lot. Durable, reliable, and affordable. I'm curious if their weapon lights are similar...
I like it very much. The mini 2 is adjustable and fits on my p99 and my pps. VERY powerful. Not enamored with the Chinese factor. Love the way they clamp on and the form factor.

Yes. Having a p99 action in a gun like this, 1” wide would be the bomb. Walther... you reading this???

Yes I know the trigger dingus is a drop safety. 😎

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased a new PPS M1 for $525 a couple years after they came on to the market. As far as I was concerned it was the only quality single stack available at the time. It was before SW Shield, Glock 42, 43, 48 etc. I love the M1, just a perfect single stack 9. I see nice used ones around $300 which blows my mind that so much quality in a gun can be purchased so inexpensively..

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yup. Good 9s are cheap and everywhere. You can get M2s for $300 delivered.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts