Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My PPS was lonely so I went to Florida Gun Exchange and picked up a PPQ M2 9mm with 5 inch barrel for 409.00 ! Sweet Jesus I like this gun! Also bought her some food for 7.99 a box ! It's been a very good week !

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah my back feels like bad assery sometimes, LOL ! Yes the none ported slide, model 2813734. Been sitting here molesting it for an hour, the trigger is pulling at 4.1lbs. Sometimes it's good to have a LEO ID. That same model is over 630.00 on bud's and palmetto state so I feel good about the price I got.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You kind of stole that one. I can't believe how cheap some of these new high quality guns are selling for. I bought the same gun back around Christmas for $469 and thought that was cheap.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's only because I got the LEO price on it. Otherwise it would have been 535.00 plus tax. My retired LEO ID has saved me about 1500.00 last time I figured it up. I've bought more blue label Glocks than I can count since 2008. Not to mention I get the Critical Duty, HST and Gold Dots for 20.00 per 50 rd box. When I picked it up I was looking at all the 20 rd boxes of that same ammo for 27.00 on average. Made me shutter a little.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.