Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
If you click on the flag to change the language to German, it will show the price of €449.00, and for that kind of money, you might as well just go and buy a whole 'nuther gun. In the US anyway.

Conversion kits of that kind are really more of interest for gun owners in markets where you have to beg the government for permission to own even one. Like Germany. That way you only need one permit, and change that one gun over to fit your needs.

449 EUR = 515.99 USD, and for that money you can get a complete 5 inch PPQ.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Anyone know how to get your hands on one of these kits? I have emails out to Earl's, Carl Walther, Walther USA etc. but no replies yet. Would love to be able to purchase this and curious if we could set up a group buy for the forum

https://www.carl-walther.com/products/defense-guns/pistols/2823578.html

Open the link you have given and click on the Union Jack in the top right corner. Select “Deutsch” and, in the page which opens, scroll down to
Walther Wechselsystem PPQ 5 Zoll 9 mm x 19.

Open the page for this article, number 2825902 (wrongly cited as article number 2823578 in the English translation). Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will see the Euro price. You might then have second thoughts about wanting to purchase one.

If you still want to proceed, strict German export laws regarding firearms or firearms-related parts would mean that you would have great difficulty to import directly from Germany, but you could, nonetheless, import through the two authorised American agencies which you mentioned.

Good luck in your efforts!

Balor

·
Registered
556 Posts
If you click on the flag to change the language to German, it will show the price of €449.00, and for that kind of money, you might as well just go and buy a whole 'nuther gun. In the US anyway.

Conversion kits of that kind are really more of interest for gun owners in markets where you have to beg the government for permission to own even one. Like Germany. That way you only need one permit, and change that one gun over to fit your needs.

449 EUR = 515.99 USD, and for that money you can get a complete 5 inch PPQ.

You beat me to it Kar, but I don't know where you got the 449 Euro from.
I'm seeing 599 Euro!

Balor

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
You beat me to it Kar, but I don't know where you got the 449 Euro from.
I'm seeing 599 Euro!

Balor
Ah. Well that page is all jacked up. When I clicked on the drop down menu for "Varianten zeigen" it changed to the four inch version which is only 449. The five inch version is 599.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just buy a q5 match and marry the upper slide to your m1 if you want paddles on your ppq , I did that and it works just fine

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just buy a q5 match and marry the upper slide to your m1 if you want paddles on your ppq , I did that and it works just fine

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that's my only option. Really kicking myself for not getting the Gunbuyer PPQ when it was $499

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts