Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is about the P99 magazines but also most of the single stack 9s. I've been working with arthritis in my finger and thumb joints for quite a while now and I'm really having trouble sometimes loading the mags. I've seen the slip over things that help hold the follower down while you load, but have not yet seen them for the P99. Does anyone know where to get those things and if they work well enough? And, what do you guys think of lightening the follower spring a little bit ... anyone do that yet without any problems? Thanks and Merry Christmas to all, Rick

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
There are some generic ones out there on the market that are supposed to work with any double stack magazine. I'd go down to a gun store or sportinggoods store and take a look around and you should find one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What you want is the HKS magloader. I have one and have been using it on all my double stacks for at least 3 yrs. HKS does have different models available, so make sure you get the right one. I can't remember what # mine is.

·
Registered
280 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (walrus @ Dec. 24 2004,1:10)]Someone mentioned a glock loader in an earlier thread.  Do a search.
oops, meant to say hk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts