Walther Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The owner of Triple K had bought a rare French rifle from me just to have the magazine for copying it and trying the mag in the rifle. Many magazines share the same magazine body with the biggest differences in the mag retention and follower, so often one magazine body can be used for several different guns of the same calibe, at least theoretically.

·
Super Moderator
7,614 Posts
Scored an '03 magazine on CDNN; assumed it was an overrun for the replica Colts.
Didn't realize that Triple K made them; it runs just fine in my Colt; great to have a spare.
Moon

·
Registered
18 Posts
On another post Triple K mags were addressed, the only thing I had for my PPK/s in .22 LR. My past experience with the brand had not been good, I began loading one of the new Triple K’s — it ejected the cartridge straight up….feedlips soft and too wide. Second mag cartridge would nosedive and not feed. Finally manipulated feed lips to where it works most of the time, the other mag is dead in the water. Found a listing for a factory mag and reluctantly bought it ($235) when it arrives I should have a reliable shooter.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts