Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should be the going rate for a Walther-Manuhrin PPK/S in .22lr.? This one Has the Walther banner on the stock panels but the right panel also has a large eagle stamped below the banner. The same panel also has the Interarms info stamped in rather large letters at the bottom.
This gun looks as-new, comes with both magazines, serial numbered box and all papers.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can see this one if you'd like - on the first page of "Walthers" when you punch that in to the Gun Library on the Cabelas site.

If I had some spare change I'd be tempted. But then... I have to believe it's most likely been spoken for already. Challenge: If you guys call in at 9:00am sharp to see if the gun is available, let us know. (Whether it is or or isn't) It would be interesting to know how many of us are out there that appreciate a "New" in-the box PPK/S.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Buy it ! If you don't like it you can sell it and make your money back.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I think that's top dollar for a PPK/S .22 in today's market. I just got a minty Walther for $550 delivered. One thing for sure, it's hard to find a .22 you'll like shooting more.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Interarms used those eagle grip panels as a marketing gimmick for a short time. They are neither rare nor common, and probably worth owning if you collect IA imports and, more importantly, the gun under the grips. For me, that is a bit more than I would pay, but I would call it a reasonably good price for the pistol.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I’d pay it because it’s a MANHURIN made one and I just think it’s cool. I got to shoot one years ago and fell in lust with it. My LGS had one but it looked like it had been rode hard and put away wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts