Walther Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love my Creed, great first range gun. Tried many others, haven't liked any as good as Creed. Nice grip, nice trigger, nice price. Inexpensive is not always low quality.
absolutely agree with you, Matty.....have plenty of range time with my Creed......never a failure and shoots great.....price was great, as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This morning I googled 'Who gives a crap about where the Creed is made' ... and my name didn't come up in the search results.
LOL :). Mine either! Love my Creed, it's my EDC, accurate and reliable. Where it is inexpensive I don't find it cheaply made like Taurus. It eats everything I have put through it and is super accurate. What's not to like??? Except if you are trying to justify the uber money you have spent that does not perform as well...then I guess one would complain...

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Welcome back photohause...been awhile since we've seen you here...

Give me a shout and we'll hit the range some time. You can try my Q45.

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
All buying inexpensive GUNS does is promote more inexpensive pistols to be made.

Can not afford a expensive new gun....buy a used good gun....not some cheapo gun made that just barely functions

YMMV

Thanks for the input, BountyHunter.

Have you actually handled the Creed in live action? Just wondering if I should discount your post because you post without including any useful data.

I've got a couple of guns that I paid less than $500 for and I'd compete side-by-side with you shooting your best, and possibly outperform you, but would certainly impress even you.

Does a gun have to cost a couple of thousand bucks to qualify as reliable? Walther has been making handguns for lots of years. Known worldwide. I wonder why you'd put their guns in the 'Cheapo" category?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Creed = Best Value for the price

The Creed is one of the best Values I have ever seen for the price point. I actually went with the Creed over a PPQ because of very minimal if any performance difference while shooting. The bore axis is slightly higher on the Creed vs a PPQ, But its a 9mm and muzzle flip is extremely minimal on both. I would rather have the Creed and 2000 rounds of bulk brass 9mm ammo over just a PPQ any day for the same price. The Creed feels and performs like a pistol at a much higher price point.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Creed is one of the best Values I have ever seen for the price point. I actually went with the Creed over a PPQ because of very minimal if any performance difference while shooting. The bore axis is slightly higher on the Creed vs a PPQ, But its a 9mm and muzzle flip is extremely minimal on both. I would rather have the Creed and 2000 rounds of bulk brass 9mm ammo over just a PPQ any day for the same price. The Creed feels and performs like a pistol at a much higher price point.
I agree with you. For the features the Creed is the top for budget guns.I have had mine for almost a year and a half. The more I shoot it the more I like it.:)

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Anyone else wonder what happened to the OP of this thread, Qualitynone?

Two posts 9 months ago, then silence.

I wonder if he's out investigating more details about Walther, and will pop up again someday with another "Let's clear something up" thread.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts