Registered
1,187 Posts
Glad that was cleared up...

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MGMike

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Though I am not personally interested in the Creed it seems to be a pistol that runs well from what I am reading and hearing, unlike the CCP, and people who buy one usually it love it. When someone tells me they are looking for a new full size pistol around $300 and are firm on that, I have no problem telling them to be sure to check out the Walther Creed. There is a substantial market of buyers looking for a relatively low cost full size pistol and who will probably not shoot all that much.

·
Banned
235 Posts
All buying inexpensive GUNS does is promote more inexpensive pistols to be made.

Can not afford a expensive new gun....buy a used good gun....not some cheapo gun made that just barely functions

YMMV

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Having a reliable gun that does what it’s designed to do is all many people need or want. What some consider cheap doesn’t matter. There are guns out there for everyone. Walther seems to have scored a hit with this one.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
And so someone tell me whats wrong with the creed. Or for that matter the PPX. Just because it doesn't have a thousand dollar price tag means exactly what?
It's plastic and it's not a Glock :eek: ROFLMAO. They can't because its proven to be a dependable weapon with descent features.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
All buying inexpensive GUNS does is promote more inexpensive pistols to be made.

Can not afford a expensive new gun....buy a used good gun....not some cheapo gun made that just barely functions

YMMV

I see you're still at it.

As for your post...lots of people buy high points. Yes, I make fun of them too, but there's a reason they sell.

Grumpy, muckalee, and sunny seem to think so. I respect their opinion.

The Creed and PPX tend to function well. SOme have issues with the three piece barrel, but then again, name me a gun company that has a perfectly reliable, functional line of handgun.

I won't hold my breath, waiting. (for another of your baseless opinions).

Good day.

And oh, before I get a moderator telling me to cool it...I'm not the one posting memes or calling the guy a troll. He does have a baseless opinion, but he has a right to say it. I have a right to say it's baseless. It is. End of story. Peace, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball.

·
Banned
235 Posts
I see you're still at it.

As for your post...lots of people buy high points. Yes, I make fun of them too, but there's a reason they sell.

Grumpy, muckalee, and sunny seem to think so. I respect their opinion.

The Creed and PPX tend to function well. SOme have issues with the three piece barrel, but then again, name me a gun company that has a perfectly reliable, functional line of handgun.

I won't hold my breath, waiting. (for another of your baseless opinions).

Good day.

And oh, before I get a moderator telling me to cool it...I'm not the one posting memes or calling the guy a troll. He does have a baseless opinion, but he has a right to say it. I have a right to say it's baseless. It is. End of story. Peace, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball.
Seems you're offended by my opinion.... I'm sorry if uou are the owner of a product that I hold a poor view of .
In the end all that matters is that you are satisfied with said product. Still doesn't make it a supuior firearm.
Peace out

1 - 20 of 85 Posts