Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase the old 15rd LEO stamped mags. While some may find it odd, I am itching to have the mags for the new 9mm P99 I purchased to have the LEO stamp on them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just received some LEO marked 15 rd mags from Walther USA. I called saying that my mag baseplates were cracked and that I neaded 2 new floorplates, they sent me two new mags since they didn't have baseplates. Thanks, but I still have 2 mags that have cracked baseplates. But I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Carlos

·
Registered
38 Posts
you can purchase the LEO mags from cdnninvestments.com or directly from waltherUSA. mine came with two marked 15 rounders luckily.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just ordered some mags from Walther for my 40
Under $30.00 ea

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didnt see any for the .40S&W for P99 on cdnn. Was it listed under something else? Anybody know where to find the Hi-caps (aka 12 rd) for the .40S&W??

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am quite aure that If you call Customer Service for Walther America, they could point you in the right direction. I just got my replacement mags yesterday (my original 2x10 rounders busted). Both of my new mags are LEO stamped 12 rounders. Not a bad trade up! 6 days turn around time.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The ones I ordered today are 40 S&W 12 rounders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts