Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you post a picture of your holster whether it is leather or not.

Also, state the brand and type (leather or other fabric) holster that you have had the most success with. This is preferably with concealed carry.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who here has tried or know about the Bianchi 7L? I am very interested in this holster and would like to know where is the best price for one of these and if they like it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Bianchi 7 in black that I use all the time. I believe the only difference in the 7L is the lining of the holster. I got it a gun show for 50 dollars and have been very happy with it. I'm trying to lose a few pounds so that my clothes fit a bit looser and the holster will be that much harder to detect under an untucked shirt. I've been using it exclusively for 4 months and have not been "made" once. The only people who know it is there is my wife and daughter. Everyone else thinks it's a cell phone.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
if yor P99 is a post 2004 model

it should fit the P99

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
I have a Bianchi 7L - I bought it last Dec from Midway USA - Nice holster. I wear it a lot - I use it for my compact P99 - it will fit the compact or fullsize. And, I would imagine it would probably fit any frame variation of the P99 too.

Here is a pic...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I ordered the one that shipWreck has. I hope I like it. I got the sueded interior and paid 70 with shipping. A little bit expensive if you ask me. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
It was $59 or so for me - maybe close to $70 w/ the shipping. I can't really remember.

I've had Galco holster so much that I wanted to try something different. U will have to break it in like any leather belt holster. Closing the snap on it will be tough in the beginning - but I had the same issue with Galco holsters. Just push it down hard and force the strap to snap. Leave the gun in for a few days for the leather to stretch. After a month or so, it is fine.

I like the boning on the Galco belt holsters better, but after a bunch of Fletch holsters, I wanted something different when I bought my P99c.

I may eventually get another Miami Classic for my P99. I sold my Glock one last year when I swopped to the P99.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShipWreck @ Sep. 14 2006,11:53)]It was $59 or so for me - maybe close to $70 w/ the shipping. I can't really remember.

I've had Galco holster so much that I wanted to try something different. U will have to break it in like any leather belt holster. Closing the snap on it will be tough in the beginning - but I had the same issue with Galco holsters. Just push it down hard and force the strap to snap. Leave the gun in for a few days for the leather to stretch. After a month or so, it is fine.

I like the boning on the Galco belt holsters better, but after a bunch of Fletch holsters, I wanted something different when I bought my P99c.

I may eventually get another Miami Classic for my P99. I sold my Glock one last year when I swopped to the P99.
I have played with a holster once that was a gift for a friend. When I was putting the P99 in, the slide is push back a little bit. Does this happen to all of you?

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
It will stop doing that after U break the holster in. WHen U first start using the holster, keep your thumb on the back of the slide to keep it from doing it. Same thing happened with my Glock 26 years ago and new Galco holsters...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts