Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/10/02/push-button-magazine/

Apparently, H&K took a look at Walther and thought, "not a bad idea". I'm thinking they are trying to compete in the civilian market more here, and/or they are trying to compete for contracts that would only go to pistols with a push button mag release.

I'm curious if it will use the same mags as the VP9.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Bigger picture?

If only H&K didn't treat their US customers like sh!t.

·
Registered
602 Posts
If you go on the HK forum,most of your questions will be answered.The magazines will interchange between the paddle and button.They have the same locking holes and HK designed the pistol for compatibility between the models.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Sad. Just sad. Plus H&K treat their customers very poorly.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I actually like my HK45, but I had to remove that stupid glove protector "ski jump" from the bottom of the trigger guard so that the love could flow.

That said, I'll never buy another HK. Not that they are bad, it's just that I have all my "social work" firearms bases covered now.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If only H&K didn't treat their US customers like sh!t.
Plus H&K treat their customers very poorly.
To be fair to H&K, as far as customer service, they have upped their CS quality immensely since the mid 2000's and earlier when they were one of the worse. Now, they have one of the better CS departments from what I hear from people who have dealt with them.

If the mags interchange, that was a smart idea on their part.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts