Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,379 Posts
I remember when the IL model was shown several years back and then there was never any mention of them again. I figured Walther had just given up on that idea. Will be waiting for a report on test firing. 3.4" vs 5" barrel and how the laser works. Thanks for posting.

Oh yeah, welcome to WaltehrForums. What is going on in Kuwait? M1911

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks M1911 , I'll do a special review upon your request.

The thing about IL model is that fixed laser is more durable and stable I've tried the standard p22 model and I felt with the p22q-IL a better experience in shooting probably because of the weight distribution of the fixed laser.

The main difference with the 5" is not just accuracy, the major advantage is that you can use all types of ammunition without experience low pressure issues, they are recycling with 5" much much better than the standard barrel.

Kuwait is a good place to test all types of AKs :p although its not allowed to get them licenced but people have more than one million units taken from Iraqi army when they invade in 1990.

I enjoy shooting my licenced weapons in the shooting range. Others like the desert or coast side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts