Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got one for my p99c and its great took a while to get sighed in but once it was it works great and looks good to. the only proplem is it took the only set of battries that came with it to get it sighted in now i got to wait another week to get the batterys deliverd from ebay, i bout 100 for 12 bucks!!!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Got pics? So what do you think? You got the mini laser, correct? Tell us about it's operation...and how it fits on gun and a holster....

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Yes, I wanna see it to.

U could not buy new ones from Wal-Mart to get U set up?

I've sighted lasers in many times. Usually, I can just match the front sights up with the beam. And then finalize the thing w/ final adjustments in 5 min at the range. Sorry U had so much trouble.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok well here is the down sides i have found so far, to adjust the sights of it it goes in a x patter so when you adjust the left screw in it goes down and to the right, and when you adjust the right screw it goes down and to the left so it takes a while to sight in. the batterys they want basicky a doolar a pice but i found the same moddle number battery on ebay for 10 bucks for a hundred so ill see how they work, the on and off button is a lil trickey to use, it would be nicer with a presure swich. besides all of these facts i love it! i attached some pics and a short vid of me shooting it without the laser so everyone can see what i am talking about in my previous post about the muzzle flip let me know what you think

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks better in the magazine / website pictures; imho.

I think the things that throw me off a little:

1) The color. The dark/purplish black doesn't match the P99 too well.
2) The switch. It looks like it is partly behind the trigger guard, which makes it look like it would be difficult to hit. In addition; the ultra bright color of the switch doesn't flow with the rest of the Walther lines. If you need to activate your laser site for your weapon; how often are you going to be looking for the switch rather than having muscle memory activate it?

But.. I am a nit-picky guy. =)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
It looks better in the magazine / website pictures; imho.

I think the things that throw me off a little:

1) The color. The dark/purplish black doesn't match the P99 too well.
2) The switch. It looks like it is partly behind the trigger guard, which makes it look like it would be difficult to hit. In addition; the ultra bright color of the switch doesn't flow with the rest of the Walther lines. If you need to activate your laser site for your weapon; how often are you going to be looking for the switch rather than having muscle memory activate it?

But.. I am a nit-picky guy. =)
I have to agree here. I was thinking about getting one until I read this post and saw the pics. Now I am going to pass....

·
Registered
335 Posts
FWIW:

My Walther P99c/AS was bought with cc in mind.. I practice at self defense range (5-7 yards) and I think this laser would be more trouble than it would be worth..

I'm very high on Crimson Trace Lasergrips, and if they would produce a set for the Walther P99c I would buy one in a minute. (Or as soon as I could save up the money)

I like the way the Lasergrips on my Sig P239 & S&W Airweight Bodyguard are activated by simply gripping the weapon to fire. No levers, buttons, etc. to push or pull. You can release the grip slightly if you want the laser to turn off.

JMOFO

J.Pomeroy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts