Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the laser sight for the P22 out? I have a 2004 catalog and it’s shown in there but I can’t find anywhere to buy it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I have seen this type of laser for sale on e-bay once and a while. (see attached file) But I haven't been able to procure one for myself yet. The products on e-bay show Walther packaging. I have been trying to find one through regular retail sources without any luck.
Carlwalthers customer service told me it was a Smith & Wesson part that they do not sell. I guess the only German made laser for the P22 requires that the longer 5" barrel be installed.
If anyone finds this online for sale, please post.
Marty

·
Registered
178 Posts
Got me one of these lasers yesterday at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot Plus I also got a Silencer adaptor that's 1/2x28 threads and a .223 AR-15 flash suppressor fits right on
The P22 I aquired is the Carbon Fiber Frame..

·
Registered
93 Posts
I received mine on Monday from Schramms Ammo & Weapons Inc, in Mesquite Texas. Ph # (972) 222-0993. Price $93.59 + $15 Shipping.

Very prompt service, took UPS Ground less than a week to get it to me in Portland Oregon.

Now to take it shooting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts