Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I have been searching the internet to see if they are any laser bullets for the P22 and have not found any. I have an iTargetPro training aid and would like to see if I can find a 22 laser bullet for it...the company does not make one. If there aren't any laser bullets...does anyone know of a laser training aid other that iTargetPro for a 22 pistol that is good?

Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think .22 ammunition is cheap enough that you could probably just go shoot it at a range for longer than you care to

·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
I think .22 ammunition is cheap enough that you could probably just go shoot it at a range for longer than you care to
But, but......he doesn't want to travel to the range.....he wants to do his shooting in the den, maybe in his underwear.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
I'm not much on shooting a lot indoors, suppressed or not as there is always a lot of spent powder and lead particulates in the air. You can do it with good ventilation but most houses, basements, etc. are not set up for this. Lead is a particularly bad metal to breath in. 1917

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
There are several makes of lasers for inserting into a .22 chamber/barrel for the purpose of adjusting your sights but I don't know of any actual cartridge lasers that will work with something like an electronic target. If they make em...I want one too. .22 rounds of course are small and are rim fire so that throws a kink in the works but I expect there are a lot of .22 owners out there that would like to join in the game. Another kink is that some rounds do not fit tightly into the chamber regarding .22s. So....a cartridge would have to be made that fits pretty precisely or your lazer beam would not be consistent.

You can purchase a rail laser that can be zeroed pretty inexpensively. The trick would be to make it light up at the drop of the hammer or rear of the trigger pull. Good idea but I haven't seen a .22 cartridge version that will work. Doesn't mean there isn't one out there though. 1917

1 - 12 of 12 Posts