Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kimber Raptor Custom Shop II 45 cal 1911
Bought this last Spring and test fired it and then put it away in the safe and never got around to shooting it.I'm now trying to make room in the safe for my new found love of “Cowboy" guns and regretfully this is one of the few 1911,s that I have to let go, I guarantee you won't be disappointed

Kimber Raptor Custom II 45 cal 1911 $995 and No Tax

Built in the Kimber Custom Shop, The Raptor .45 ACPs take their name from dynamic slide and frame serrations, feathered logo grips and finish accents. While the design theme is unique, performance is exactly what shooters expect from Kimber–unequaled.

Night sights
Contoured Bumped grip safety
Match grade barrel, chamber and trigger factory combination

Awesome is the only word to describe this gun, I hope I don’t regret selling it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kimber Raptor Custom Shop II 45 cal 1911
Bought this last Spring and test fired it and then put it away in the safe and never got around to shooting it.I'm now trying to make room in the safe for my new found love of “Cowboy" guns and regretfully this is one of the few 1911,s that I have to let go, I guarantee you won't be disappointed

Kimber Raptor Custom II 45 cal 1911 $995 and No Tax

Built in the Kimber Custom Shop, The Raptor .45 ACPs take their name from dynamic slide and frame serrations, feathered logo grips and finish accents. While the design theme is unique, performance is exactly what shooters expect from Kimber–unequaled.

Night sights
Contoured Bumped grip safety
Match grade barrel, chamber and trigger factory combination

Awesome is the only word to describe this gun, I hope I don’t regret selling it.

WISH it was stainless the steel model!!! Wary of quality of Kimber’s black finishes. I have seen too many YouTube videos showing it wear off TOO easily!! Otherwise I’d BUY IT IN A SECOND!!! Beautiful gun!!! Just the finish worries me!! Great price!!
[email protected], If you want to “nudge” me! 😃

1 - 6 of 6 Posts