Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have a FE....
It was THE FIRST PPS in my area.
My dealer was lucky enough to snag it several months ago...
I have had him checking on the all black ones too... i walked in today to talk to him and he said NO, he hasnt gotten one, but called while i was standing there and BAM they had it!
itll be here tomorrow!
Im stoked!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I already have a FE....
It was THE FIRST PPS in my area.
My dealer was lucky enough to snag it several months ago...
I have had him checking on the all black ones too... i walked in today to talk to him and he said NO, he hasnt gotten one, but called while i was standing there and BAM they had it!
itll be here tomorrow!
Im stoked!
Settle Down, it's just an old gun:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought it out today and decided i didnt need the FE anymore
traded it on the black one... even gotta lil cash back...
anyway, i need a good holster for it now

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well my problem was, i saw the FE as a "collectors item" and for the past several months of owning it, its stayed in its case, only fired about 50 rds thru it....
i had this "fear" of damaging it..
no reason to have a gun ya not gonna use, so thats why i got rid of it..
ill actually USE the black one

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
way nice pictures....I like them alot
what is under the PPS ? Is that a Walther ad or from some magazine ??

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oops the links broke... here they are...

the background is a couple of gun magazines wiht articles on it... ones a Guns and AMmo, and the other a combat handgun

·
Registered
529 Posts
Congratulations David S. I'm sure we're all happy you got one!

In central PA. we might as well be in Antartica. I checked with one of the biggest distributors in the area and they only had 3 PPSs so far. I didn't ask if they were black or FE.
I am on 2 dealers lists to get a black one, both at about $500 plus transfer and state sales tax so I am being patient.
I handled a couple of FEs the local G.Mt. had at $680 and $750(they upped the price on the 2nd one they got in). I wouldn't buy a gun from those thieves under any circumstances I can think of.

I have seen a few for sale on gunbroker and auction arms, coming up every 3 weeks or so. I'm montoring one now out of curiosity where the high bid is already about $750 and the auction runs another couple of days. There's no way I'm bidding on any of those auctions for a PPS. I'll just have to wait it out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
^yep wait it out, it's worth the wait. never pay that much, you can score on in the 5s if you are patient. i got mine transfered from a gunshop in northern minnesota. lol :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts