Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a tuckable IWB holster for my PPK from them, and they offer a very fine product, i ordered a lined Sky High holster for my P99 from them........the fobus just doenst do the P99 justice anymore.........a fine gun needs some fine gunleather. pics when i get it!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they call it the sky high, and theres a reason.........its is REALLY high ride holster......im talking midway of my side!! really easy to conceal!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm new to this forum and kind of late in responding to posts.  Nice site, BTW.

Being new back at the sport after a 15 year absence, I just ordered this holster from High Noon and despite the stupid name (Speedy Spanky - that sounds more like a teenager lusting over Shania Twain) I think it would suit my plans.

According to the company:  "The Speedy Spanky is an open top adjustable paddle holster. It features a reinforced holster opening for one handed re-holstering, combat grip accessibility, stitched in sight track and tension screw for adjustment of the draw. The adjustable paddle makes it possible to remove the holster without removing your belt and can be adjusted to a variety of angles."

I'm not planning on any competition shooting for now, but wanted an open top since the P99 doesn't have a hammer and I'll probably be practicing instinctive shooting from the holster at my range.

Any comments on the holster would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Jammer

·
Registered
64 Posts
David S,

How stiff is your holster? Does it collapse when you draw the weapon out and require both hands to reholster, or is it firm enough to retain shape for reholstering? I'm looking at buying a version of that holster.

thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is VERY stiff, it took some time to allow it to curve to my boddy, but it does not close up at all,. easy reholstering

·
Registered
29 Posts
As a follow-up to my last post, here's a pic of my High Noon holster and I find the quality to be very nice.  I've also heard very good things about Rafter S (click on the website) My Webpage
Cheers,
Jammer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts