Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and gals
I just wanted to show her off, now that I finaly got some other grips screws and had some spare time
P7 (NDS police trade, grade A) with stippled Nills and a knife that I scored at my work
The grips for now are range use only as the only holster I have at the moment is a Kydex Blade-Tech OWB that will not clear the wider Nill grips. I have two IWB (regular P7 and P7M8) holsters on the way to Matt for some slotted pads to keep the butt heavy P7 stable

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Very, very nice Brother Oliver...about time you shared her with us....ah...Nills!

Best of luck and safe shooting!

geo

·
Registered
923 Posts
Sweet! Enjoy, you have an absolute classic there.

Q

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While I love the feel of the Nill grips... they will come off for carry unless I find a holster that will work with them...
I love the P7's and have stippled Nills for my M8, HK marked Rhomlas for the other M8 and a set of smooth grips from Nill for the M8 also

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
With that nce hunk of steel and those nifty stippled grips, a fine leather holster would be the perfect "finisher"!

The P7 is pretty neat when you think about it, a sleek "modern" design ...in steel not plastic, with real wooden grips! ...WOW! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rate I am going with Nills I need 4 or 5 more P7's to put the grips on....:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well that is the problem....not enough money for the P7's :mad:
though the "HK" marked Nills where going on ebay from anywhere in the $300 to $500 range as of late... just as much as some P99's
I do have some hand select smooth P7 grips that where not cheap... why couse they are so limited and are one of a kind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
While it may seem odd to put stocks on a handgun that are worth almost as much as the handgun itself, the results can be fantastic!

The Nill's really make the P7, P88 and P5's I have seen them on twice as neat!!!

I don't have any Nill worthy Walther's, but have an S&W 27 I am thinking about getting some Keith Brown stocks for ........

:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts