Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. As the title says I'm just about to pick up a PK380. Im getting a pretty good deal on it. I currently have a Q5 match which I love. The reason for the Pk380 is just something light to CC. There is not a lot of info that I can find with personal experience. Just a lot of opinions with no experience. Does anyone that has personally experience the PK380 give me some feedback? Did you like, it hate it, any safety malfunctions? Appreciate any input.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have one and like it. I carry it hammer down, safety off. No, it isn't the most compact 380 on the market, but it is accurate, reliable, and with the slightly longer barrel than many other 380 pistols on the market, gives a bit better speed.

A lot of the gun reviewers and armchair commandos deride it, based almost solely on the manufacturer. However, I have gone through several 380 pistols and I would not hesitate to recommend it. Are there things I would like to see different? Yes there are, but those things do not keep me from carrying it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. For the welcome and in experience. It's always good to hear from people who had had/or have it. I can't wait. Only a few more days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts