Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across A company named Jarvis Custom who offers a barrel for the P99 in 9mm or .40. Anyone have any experience with these or own one for another gun? Any accuracy improvement?

·
Registered
101 Posts
For those who were as curious as I:
http://www.jarvis-custom.com

Pricing seems decent enough as long as they're good quality barrels. This company is in my neck of the woods, but I've never heard of Jarvis barrels before. Maybe I'll pay him a visit next time I'm over that direction.

I'd really be curious to hear opinions from anyone on his offerings.

--Ben

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. Forgot to post the link

They'll do a threaded barrel with thread protector for 40 bucks more. Let us know if you find any more info.

·
Registered
22 Posts
HK USP owners have had hit and miss experiences with the Jarvis stuff on the HK boards. I'm not talking about accuracy, I'm talking poor fitting and function/feeding reliability....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Jarvis makes very nice stuff. I'm not familiar with any HK problems, but I do have lots of experience with their Glock and 1911 barrels. All have been very well made and very accurate. Quality is on par with Bar-Sto.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi everyone

Sorry for bringing this old topic up, but I wonder if there are any updates on the Jarvis barrels, any further experience??

regards

H

·
Registered
263 Posts
What is this ported barrel that they say is available for the P99? Is it similar to the available upper gas ports on Glocks? Wouldn't the slide of the P99 have to be slotted like the Glock slide for this to work? Unless you wanted to have a silly long barrel with the gas ports cut into the top of it on the portion that extends past the slide...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts