Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have trying buy online from www.sigarms.com store, but they do not have international shipping!!!!!!!!!!

Dillon Precision is out of stock!

Hal8000, I have do a search on ebay but can't found any this jacket with this color, can you tell me wich seller got yours? thnaks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I checked out a jacket like this at the gun store a year ago. I wish I could remember the exact brand. It may not have been the same as pictured in this thread, but sure looked like it.

Upon inspecting it, I was a little disappointed with the design. The Snaps seemed very low quality, as demonstrated by several of them being broken or too tight to easily pull apart. Also, the gun pocket seemed too large and deep. Almost like the gun would end up sitting way down low in the jacket lining and slide into a hard to reach corner. That was just my 10-min conclusion. I'm sure extended use would give a more knowledgeable opinion.

I really like the concept of the jacket. I'll still keep an eye out when this might be at a store or show. Perhaps they will update the design or I'll find another brand.

My point is that if I had mail ordered this jacket for $100 without ever trying one up close, I would have been dissapointed when it arrived. See if you can check one out locally before buying.

my $0.02

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts